Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding or fintech. We combine an innovative classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
University of Washington Certificate Overview
- Our classes teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development or financial technology.
- Our students receive access to in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of projects demonstrating their newfound skills.
- Our programs offer a convenient part-time schedule for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills at night, which is great for those adult students.
- Our full-stack web development program also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these programming skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Course Curriculum Options
The curricula at University of Washington Boot Camps were designed using extensive market research in order to ensure that you learn the skills employers need. In these immersive programs, you’ll cover in-demand skills across web development and financial technology:
These programs are offered through UW Professional & Continuing Education, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- In our full stack web development and fintech programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in this industry.
- Students gain real-world knowledge by taking part in experiential learning opportunities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
What Graduates Receive
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A Certificate of Completion from UW Professional & Continuing Education showcasing your accomplishments.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your skills.